Man! Rough morning around here.
Let me tell you...two kids is hard! Wonderful, but very tough!
Our day started off not so pleasant. Nothing went particularly wrong we are just still trying to get into a routine. I am still trying to figure out how in the world I should go about getting all three of us cleaned up, dressed, fed and ready to start our day. Seems like once I actually accomplish these things I glance at the clock and it is noon...and our morning is gone! By 9 o'clock this morning I knew we all needed to get out.of.the.house!! Even if just for a little bit.
Since I had an errand to run in east town I called my mom to see if she wanted to join us to hit up a few shops! It was exactly what we needed. The fresh air and change of scenery did wonders for my sanity....and Laynie was thrilled that she got to do some antiquing. O.k, false. She was however pretty thrilled about the yummy donut shop we stopped at for a little treat.....
Little miss independent walked right in, did a once over of the cabinet and told the lady..."I want that one..ok?".
Our afternoon was spent chilling at home....naps and cuddles for everyone!
Perfect ending to my day...wine down wednesday at Blue Water with Kelli! Love that girl! It was my first time "out" since the baby and it was so very nice and relaxing! Sadly, no pics...we were too busy enjoying our moscato.
Here's to you, Wednesday!
1 comment:
AH! Moscato.
Post a Comment