#1) This little dude. He slept 8 hours last night! I woke up and panicked because I was certain he had either stopped breathing or been abducted while I slept. Niether was the case...he is just the bomb.

#2) Itty-bitty baby toes in teeny-tiny Mini Boden socks!

#3) Surprise drinks from my best friend...because he knows how to start my day out right! ( Sidenote: I have not been drinking coffee since having Hudson but this morning I decided that I needed just one cup...headed to the kitchen to start the keurig and Jeff had already got me a starbucks. I swear he reads my mind sometimes)
#4) Cute odds and ends sitting out around my house.
#5) Attempts to sneak cookies! Yesterday I was chewing a bite of cookie when I went to tuck Laynie in for nap. She of course asked what was in my mouth and not wanting to deal with a cookie-induced tantrum right before nap I told her it was "medicine". (Not that far of a stretch since I have been poppin' meds left and right since the c-section) Today I found her trying to cover a cookie up with her hands. "Laynie?" I asked, "did you get a cookie without asking?!?" Her response..." No mom! Just some tylenol"....oh, she is a clever one.
#6) Way too big hats on little peanut heads.
#7) Playing 20 questions to figure out what my daughter is trying to communicate. This morning she asked if she could please but some "hoo-la-ree" on her "brace". Come again?!? I finally realized that hoo-la-ree = jewelry but was stuck on what "brace" might mean. Naturally, it was her wrist. If a necklace goes on your neck than a bracelet must go on your brace. Right?...Makes sense to me. Sadly, I have no pictures to share of the bracelet because it now resides at the library where we accidentally left it during storytime. This was properly noticed and greatly grieved by my daughter right as she was supposed to go down for nap.
Hope you find all sorts of things to make you happy today!


2 comments:
I tell Georgia I'm taking meds all the time. She's going to grow up thinking I'm a drug addict.
hahaha...love how smart laynie is ;)
Post a Comment