Early Sunday morning I was up with Hudson while Laynie and Jeff were still sleeping. I thought I would quick try to sneak in a shower...when I hopped out I found Laynie sitting there with all of her "Stuff" as she calls it. She used to just sleep with a blanket and passy but somehow over the last few months her list of requirements slowly grew...She now prefers to sleep with 4 Passy's, a blanket, Ellie Bear, 2 Minnie Mouse and 1 Mickey Mouse stuffed animal, Dora, Boots, her baby doll, a little stuffed sheep that plays "Jesus Loves Me" and her "Geen Piyyow". She drags this stuff all over the house with her...it's probably time to reel it in a little.
First Snow!! Laynie loved it and kept looking out the window and saying "It snowing my house today! Make a snowman!". She tromped through it a little bit but we quickly realized she couldn't do much playing till we got her some real snow boots. The white Baby Gap ones that Aud got her just weren't gettin' the job done...and I wasn't willing to risk getting them dirty. :)
Sooo....we made a little trip to target! Yay! It was great to get out of the house for a bit! Hudson was a total trooper and Laynie was so excited to find boots, snow pants and a new winter coat to play in! We lucked out too since all the snow gear was on clearance already despite the fact that we haven't actually had any snow yet. Here are the kids all packed up for our outing...
Of course no weekend would be complete for us without a little time spent at Starbucks. Here are Jeff and Laynie "grooving" to the piano music....
Last night we wrapped up the weekend by taking down all our Christmas deco. Laynie was a little sad to see her tree go but didn't mind too much since she had her baby brother to play with while Jeff and I worked...
And now, today, it is back to the real world. Hudson, Laynie and I are enjoying the day just the three of us. I swear someone slipped them both some caffiene since Hudson refused to sleep hardly at all and Laynie has been bouncing off the walls! Seriously people, what am I supposed to do with all this spunk?
1 comment:
hahahaha...allie this post is GREAT!!! Love the picture of you and hudson from starbucks...Love laynie and jeff's dance...love laynie's kisses for hudson...just love love love!!!!
Post a Comment