Friday, June 3, 2011

Cool yo!

I have to say that for a toddler, my daughter has pretty awesome taste. 
Case in point: she will not leave the house without her shades.


Earlier this week we were driving and I could see her trying to get her sunglasses on.  When she finally did she yelled "Mama!!" ...I turned, expecting to get a "yay" and a few claps.  Instead she gave me a double thumbs up and said "Cool yo!"

Well today we went for the shades and the sun hat while we hit up the pool!

Too cool for school..scopin' out a good spot on the pool deck.


Some good family friends of ours have a pool that they are quick to share! We love LOVE it!
Well, I love it...Laynie likes it when it is warm and there are no other kids playing...
she is still getting used to the idea of swimming.

 Right now she just likes the excuse to put on her "poo" outfit.




Oh Laynie, what are we going to do with you?

1 comment:

Kelli DeGrazier said...

Oh my gosh, I have no words, she is the cutest ever!! I am obsessed with that hat!!!