.
1) A new excercise regiment. It is a 10 day program.
Not because this is how long it takes to get in shape
but because I leave for Mexico in 10 days!!!!
2) A new session for FLIPS! FLIPS is the dance ministry that I run at my church.
3) a list of things to do before my vay-kay
4) My bible study for the week- I was supposed to start on Thursday.
5) A fun valentine craft! Which one do you think I am making?
6) A new bedtime habit- I want to be asleep by 9. Oh, wait...oops.
1 comment:
Viva la Mexico! Sounds like a blast! And I hope you're making the Crush bottle display for your fireplace =) The garland is cute too, but I'm a big fan of the Crush craft because it requires a lot of effort (going to the store, printing out photos, finding ribbon) and I would be incredibly impressed if you were that dedicated to the St. Valentine holiday. My decos so far consist of a mason jar full of conversation hearts. And a frame with some pink scrapbook paper. We're living hard over here =)
Post a Comment