Thursday, January 27, 2011

Besties

These two are, for real, my very best friends.


We have so much fun together. 
Tonight we ventured down to an event at the Children's museum.

Each family got a little blanket to have a picnic with and I thought Laynie was gonna flip a lid! Check out these cheeser grins....




I don't know who loved the hot dogs more...her or my husband :-)



Alayna is my bestie because she has such a sweet little personality.  I wish that I could bottle it up and keep it forever.  She gives more hugs than any toddler I have ever met and is always so perky and up beat.  She has a belly laugh like none other and it sure doesn't take much coaxing to hear it. On nights like tonight when we are having so much fun it almost kills me to put her to bed! When she sits back there and calls for me I almost want to go get her and say "Hey girl, don't worry bout bedtime, come watch American Idol with us!"  and then we would cuddle up, drink diet coke and say things like "Oh yeah, I like her hair alot too" or " For real, what is he wearing?"   These are the types of conversations we have of course. She is advanced for her age.


O.k, so we don't actually talk "girl talk" quite yet, but we still have tons of fun.

Decorating cookies in the activity room....


Eating the cookies ( and regretting the WHITE sweater dress).....




Rockin' the Mirror Maze......




Jeff is my best friend because.....



He is so stinkin' attractive! Oh wait, sorry........

He is my best friend because his heart is so huge! He loves the people in his life as fiercely as a man can love.  Laynie and I are lucky to be at the top of that list.  He listens to my insane jibber-jabber about nothing and mocks me when I need to be mocked.  He listens to the important stuff too....and usually teases me about that as well, but that is o.k. because most of the time I need to lighten up a little :-)
Jeff has brought an element of fun to my life that I would not have found on my own.  I am thankful that it appears as though my redhead has inherited this. 

Look at them! They adore each other....


I know these pics are kinda' blurry but I just love how hard she is laughing in them! You can almost hear her little giggle when you look at them!

And in case you can't.....


 

1 comment:

Kelli DeGrazier said...

I love this post! : ) these pictures are so cute! you guys are so cute! : )