Ah Well, instead I will have to tell you about a little scheme that has been brewing in this noggin of mine!
It involves my daughter's bedroom and all things vintagy, girly and beautiful! The three bedrooms in our house are the only spaces that have not been touched since we moved in and let me tell you...they. are. Ugly. (with a capital U) I have had a vision for Laynie's room for quite some time now but sadly, never saw anything in real life that matched my vision. Does that ever happen for anybody else? Do you ever get an idea and then discover that none of the things you have invisioned actually exist? Well that is where I was...I was either going to have to hand make everything for the room (ugh) or change my "look".
Untill.....
I FOUND SOMETHING SO PERFECT IT PRACTICALLY KILLS ME!!!
This magic item(s) is from etsy (where else) and I can't wait to order and receive them! It is the perfect starting point for a darling little girls room!
Stay tuned....I will be posting about the upcoming re-do adventures!
Dear Jeff,
I understand that this is the first you have head about decorating L's room. It may come as a small shock but don't worry! Take a deep breath...I promise to make this as pain free as possible for you. You know how I am...once the bee is in the bonnet....hold on tight! Carpe Diem!
Love,
Your slightly fanatical wife
P.s- I just looked up "fanatical" and here is what I found: "Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal"
Wow! So acurate it is scary. Wouldn't you say Jeffery?
No comments:
Post a Comment