I have been waiting a long time for this.....
She finally has some hair!
This is the face she makes when you ask her to say "Cheese!" .....
It has been a good week here at the Blackmore house! All the stress I've been feeling gave me a desperate need to regain a little control in some area of my life. :) My house was the lucky beneficiary. In the last week I have taken an entire trunk full of junk to goodwill, organized L's room and set up a new dresser for her clothes, washed all the sheets and rugs, got caught up on laundry, scrubed down my baseboards, organized my kitchen, wiped down my cupboards, Mopped twice!, cleaned out under my bed, switched out some curtains (just to change things up a bit) and finished setting up a playroom in the basement. Phew...I am tired and ready for the weekend but it feels SO good to have it all done!
We have exciting weekend plans too! In the morning we are meeting some very good friends for breakfast and then doing NOTHING the rest of the day! Hallelujah! This sounds like an almost perfect day to me! Sunday is lookin' about the same so far.....Can't wait!
Later Gater!
No comments:
Post a Comment