Saturday, January 15, 2011

Party time!

Well, my little sis is one year older! We party-hardy'ed at my parents to celebrate!
I should warn you...this post is a little heavy on the pics!

I have been incredibly blessed with an amazing family that I love SO much!


I mean, How could you not love this....


 Oh Kate.... :-)

Love this one!


A sidenote about Laynie:  Lately when we start "counting" for her to obey, she starts counting right back at us.  When I am trying to change her or get her to listen to me she will run away, look back at me and say "One, Two, Three!" (Or her version of it) while pointing her little finger in my face.  Point in case...


...but she doesn't usually give us too much trouble :-)





The birthday girl and her hubby!





And for anyone who has ever asked where Alayna gets her red hair....

It looks very similar to a girl named Hailey's !

No comments: