Thursday, January 2, 2014

The usual

Just a normal day in our new home.......


Smoothies for breakfast!


     
              Pilot and Conductor books while they eat! 


           A quick hop in the "hot tub" as they call it!




    Trains, trains and more trains!
The inevitable meltdown over who gets to use Thomas.  
Hudson's newest phrase is "No! I had it first!"


 Back on speaking terms....



                             

           Delicious lunch featuring the best guacamole EVER! 
            (Tableside Greek Yogurt guacamole....look it up..Yum!) 





The barstools are their favorite toy...


Sneaking into my master bathroom while I attempt 
to clean up lunch....
     
   
    Laynie playing in her closet packing up every single toy for "vacation"....

    
             Picking out a book to read before nap time


         
  Attempting to fit all three of us and my belly into the rocker....this becomes more of a joke each day! 



     
     Laynie's rest time!


                                                           
 My rest time! :) 


 Laynie's up and foraging for food! 


She has learned how to make toast completely on her own and thinks it is pretty cool! 


Buster Brown is up and already watching for daddy.... 

     

He makes this face (and the accompanying noise) for about 2.5 hrs...
Just long enough for me to start to think I will lose my mind!


     
 Eventually I bribe him with a bite from my secret Twix stash! (Don't tell Laynie!)
 and everyone is happy again! 

 



 Laynie works on school work while I start dinner. 



Working on spelling and a phonics activity!




Hudson does his "work" too.... following a pattern guide and coloring in a Thomas coloring book! 

    

           All in all a marvelously normal day! 

No comments: