The long awaited Baby Honey has finally arrived!!
Jeff and I checked in to the hospital Wednesday evening around 8 p.m. and after a somewhat rough 24 hours ended up in a c-section Thursday evening around 11. The labor and delivery definitely went differently than we had planned but he is here, healthy and beautiful and that is what matters most. We are overjoyed and can not get enough of him! He has stolen our hearts and we feel so incredibly blessed. The Lord is good!
Hudson Jeffery
December 8th, 2011 born at 11:11
9lbs. 7 oz. - 22.5 inches.






8 comments:
So Beautiful! And Sydni and Grayson both approve of his name. So sorry to hear that your path was so difficult. We will pray for a speedy recovery so that you can enjoy your time with your amazing children. We look forward to visiting you soon.
Lots of Love -
Dayna, Sydni and Grayson Traynor
ahhhh : ) I am coming to see him in 1 hour! I can not wait!!! : )
Cannot express my excitement! He is so beautiful!!
HOLY MOLEY!!! He looks sooo much like Jeff! How fun! =) Love the pictures and so very happy to hear he's doing well! Praying you're feeling well and that your recovery is smooth and quick! Hugs to you guys!
He is so handsome! We will be praying for a good and speedy recovery! Enjoy every little second with your little boy!
He is so beautiful! I love the pictures... Can't wait to meet him in person and catch up with you!!!
He is so very very handsome! Congratulations!!
AWWW!!! FINALLY!!!! He's precious al! I can't wait to meet him in person...and I agree that he looks so much like jeff! Crazy! Love you guys!
Post a Comment