Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Ceme Tuck!

...or so Laynie calls it. 

She is pretty much obsessed.


and really, I don't blame her one bit.


I mean, what's not to love about a big pink truck that plays pretty music and comes to your house to personallly deliver Dora on a stick?!?

And Dora has eyes! EYES people!
 Do you understand how cool this is when you are two?  I am pretty sure that "eyes" on ice cream has been one of the most talked about topics in our home this summer. 

I love her so much! I also love summer and all the little moments of discovery and delight that it brings.

Motherhood is beautiful in that it gives you a gift every single day.  This gift is the ability to feel as if your heart may burst with happiness over things that without children, you may overlook.

No comments: