Laynie and I pretty much spent the whole month of July at the pool or cottage or beach. If my blog makes it look like we play waaaay more than we work, it is because...frankly, we do. We play hard. We Party Hardy. No one will ever say we didn't love summer to it's fullest.
Yes, there are a million other things to do. Laundry and dishes pile up, house projects go unfinished, our fridge sits barren as I continue to put of grocery shopping. However, when winter comes and I am stuck inside for what seems like an eternity...I will have all the time..oh wait, I will have a newborn. Nevermind, I guess my laundry will just never be done. I am o.k. with that. We have better things to do.


How am I supposed to resist when she comes to me every morning saying "Mama! Mama! Swim? Swim?" and then attempts to put her suit on by herself?
I am not completely sure which I like more in this clip...my daughter's steadfast determination or my husband bustin' out a little Timbaland while filming. :)
Anyways, my point is that we are livin' it up over here and you should too!!





No comments:
Post a Comment