Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh, what? I am two weeks behind on posts?

Jeff and I kicked off the month with a trip to Milwaukee.  Each July Milwaukee hosts the worlds largest music fest....booyah.  Highlights include....Killer shopping spree (Ann Taylor Outlet I seriously love you), complimentary food and parking at the Hilton after discovering a toenail on our bed mere moments after checking in (True Story), the BEST dinner of my life (Cajun Lobster Tacos), having to make an emergency stop at  Walgreen's for a little Maalox ( because when you are pregnant you just should not eat Cajun Lobster Tacos)....and the biggest highlight of all was of course, the real reason we were there....Mr. A-Z himself.....Jason Mraz.   Yes, we are that cool.  We totally drove 5.5 hours to see him in concert because we are THAT wild and crazy couple that everyone wants to be.  Oh, what's that? You actually think it is a little lame and somewhat pathetic to drive to a different state for one concert? Hmmmm, moving on......



 

No comments: