The fun started on Thursday evening with the bachelorette party! Aud and Kel are pretty much the bomb-diggity when it comes to party planning so it was of course, fantastic.
The following night was the rehearsal...again, beautiful and so much fun.
Here is Alayna getting all pumped up to practice going down the aisle...
and a pep talk from her dad..discussing the aisle-walking strategy :)
Looking out over Lake Michigan
(Sidenote: Despite how it may appear in the above picture, I did not, in fact, wear white bike shorts to a wedding rehearsal)
The dinner was at a super chic restaurant where I had the best wood fired pizza of my life.
My child was crazy-hyper-outta-control. You know, the one who is running around while everyone is asking who's child that is. I never claimed her.
Thankfully Aunt Audrey and my dad were there to keep her entertained.
The Beautiful Bride and the Flower Girl!
O.k, this post already has a ridiculous amount of photos so I will just post a few of my favorites from the day of the wedding. Wedding days are always so much fun! It doesn't hurt that I have the most hilarious cousins/sisters in the world who had me in stitches the entire time everyone was getting ready. The world will never recover from Abbey's "Jumping Jellyfish" to every single song that came on the radio. Not to mention "Kittens Inspired by Kittens!" :)
However, there are no photos to adequately describe that type of craziness so instead here are some pics of Laynie getting ready! She made everyone cover there eyes so she could "surprise" them with her pretty dress!
Waiting in a room with all the bridesmaids just minutes before she walked down the aisle...
She thought she was pretty grown up being back with all the big girls.
And finally...the Ceremony! It was freeeezing cold but so gorgeous. Stacy and Josh are the cutest couple and she made a beautiful bride. We were so lucky to be a part of it.
The reception was just as lovely and although it was chilly out we all warmed up once we hit the dance floor!
Taking a drink break...
Laynie was a dancin' machine. She was on the dance floor till the very end...way past her bedtime but she never slowed down for a second.
Congratulations Stacy and Josh!
We love you guys!
3 comments:
Pure happiness!!!! Love it!!!
love love love! jumpin jellyfish, and kittens inspired by kittens! great!
I LOVE those pictures of laynie sitting next to you on the floor when we were waiting for the ceremony to start. I think they are so pretty!! And I really like all the collages you did : )
Post a Comment