Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Nights

We are LOVING summer!
There are so many fun things to do and places to go during the day...and in the evening, it is so nice to chill at home, enjoy some yummy popsicles and ignore bedtime a little!


I tried to get a pic of her sticky little popsicle toes but when she saw that the camera wasn't pointed at her she crouched down and smiled. :)



 I absolutely love this pic....if that doesn't look like a kid enjoying summer I don't know what does...

       

When I said that the above picture was cute she gave me huge smiles twice more........
Someone should tell her it doesn't really work if you have to try that hard...


So sad when it's gone...and sooo messy!


As she was finishing up her popsicle my mom stopped by with Kate and Hailey.  They volunteered to help Laynie get cleaned up in the sprinkler.  Vey selfless of them :)

Showing me their red tongues.....





 Taking a little break to catch her breath...

and then right back in the action!





Hailey came up with this idea! Notice how by the time they make it to through Laynie is yelling "More!"...Hail's face on the other hand says that the pony ride through the water was prolly a one time thing.



By the time they were done she was sparkly clean and SO tired.  She slept till 9:30 the next morning!
Maybe we will have to do the sprinkler every night. :)




2 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVED this...the pic of Hailey after the pony ride is my fave. =)

Stacymay said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! I love all these pictures!!!