Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Saturday

This morning we went to our favorite breakfast diner where I inhaled an all-american scramble, home fries and cinnamon raisin toast! Yum! This is becoming somewhat of a Saturday morning tradition which I am Sooo o.k. with!

Afterwards we went to the butterfly gardens!

Laynie loved it and kept pointing all over the place trying to get us to see everything she was seeing.   

I think she thought we had stepped into an entirely different world...to be honest, that is kind of what I thought too.  
 It was so warm and colorful and beautiful with all types of flowers, plants and birds.  Quite a change from the brown grass and plants that we still have.  




This afternoon I had Easter Drama rehearsal at the church
 and now I am enjoying a little HGTV for the last few minutes of Layne's nap. Yay for lazy Saturday afternoons!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

We were so there on Saturday, but when we saw the line, we opted for the park instead. Where I almost dislocated both my shoulders. Serious. SO glad you got to see the butterflies!! I'm obsessed with the joint since we got our membership....me and the babes are going to LIVE there this year. LIVE. I am moving into the fort under the lighthouse lookout. You know, just in case you wanted to know where to find me the next time you're there. =)