HOORAY!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!
WOO HOOO!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! :) PS- Thanks for sharing about Women at Risk, I love what they do! I would love to get involved with them when I am home this summer! :)
I thought you had a little glow in your pics. But I didn't want to say anything in case you weren't. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you would be announcing something soon. :) So excited for you guys!
Ok- not sure why I'm Justin. :) This is Em, although Justin is excited too. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOORAY!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!
WOO HOOO!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! :)
PS- Thanks for sharing about Women at Risk, I love what they do! I would love to get involved with them when I am home this summer! :)
I thought you had a little glow in your pics. But I didn't want to say anything in case you weren't. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you would be announcing something soon. :) So excited for you guys!
Ok- not sure why I'm Justin. :) This is Em, although Justin is excited too. :)
Post a Comment