I'm not in Mexico.
Houston (our connecting city) got an inch of snow and cancelled our flight.
Yes, you read that right....one inch.
Sigh, oh Texans...
Anyways, it worked out fine.
We fly out in the morning and added another night on the end of out trip so it all evens out.
We fly out in the morning and added another night on the end of out trip so it all evens out.
And.. there are two major bonuses!
1) Now I will be able to attend my sisters homecoming game where she is on court! Woohoo! Go Kate!
2) It gave me time to finish a little project.....
Kelli sent me this link a while ago and I was hoping to finish it before our trip.
Good thing I had an extra day!
I had fun making it even though I know my passport, I.D and boarding pass will most
likely be carried by my husband. ( He's kinda O.C.D. like that)
Oh well, he will look good carrying it :-)
Hopefully I will not be posting again for at least another week!
Adios!
3 comments:
Al I love it!!!
Woohoo! Hasta luego, amiga!
I love the travel wallet!! You are so talented! :) When I am home this summer I think we should have a craft day! I hope you are having a wonderful trip and soaking up some Mexico sun!
Post a Comment