Don't you just love Saturdays?
I love that we can stay home, hunker down and get some stuff done.
I feel so productive on the weekends because my sweet husband is here to keep
the toddler entertained so I can finish all tasks that are neglected during the week.
I hate Saturdays...Don't you?
I hate that I have to stay in this darn house ALL DAY and get stuff done!
I resent that while my hubby plays I have to work. I despise that even though I do my job (parenting, housekeeping and the like) all week long, somehow, everything is still waiting to be finished on what is supposed to be my weekend.
I'm so fickle like that. Are you? Or am I alone on this one?
Anyways, I spent the morning re-organizing my kitchen. It was incredibly fun and therapeutic...I'm not being sarcastic! It really was!
L and her daddy spent the morning outside shoveling and eating icicles. For a girl who loves is obsessed with ice...this was heaven on earth. :-)
Isn't she cute all bundled up?
3 comments:
al how do you get pictures on here side by side? I know there aren't any on this post but you have done it before. Also these pictures are really cute!!
Kel, I do it in photoshop...I facebooked you the details.
P.s- Is "facebooked" really a verb? I don't know about that
haha questionable :) im sure it will be eventually.
Post a Comment