Fresh starts. Sleepy faces. Crazy bed head. Snuggly little peanuts. Giggles galore.


When I was around 38 weeks pregnant with Hudson I remember telling my mom that I felt guilty about what a huge adjustment Laynie was facing. In my hormonal mind it seemed like I was ruining her life by bringing in another baby. My mom told me that giving Laynie a sibling was the best gift I could give her....and she has been absolutely correct!
The pride Laynie feels over her baby brother brings me almost to tears sometimes. They adore each other and each morning when I get Hudson out of his crib he immediately begins looking around for his sister. His eyes and face light up as soon as he sees her!
What an awesome way to start the day!








7 comments:
Your pictures are classical. Your words are life giving. Blessings on your family!
That is so sweet and adorable! I wish my girls were like that... Autumn thinks Kaelyn is a plague and wants nothing to do with her :-/
That is so sweet and adorable! I wish my girls were like that... Autumn thinks Kaelyn is a plague and wants nothing to do with her :-/
That is so sweet and adorable! I wish my girls were like that... Autumn thinks Kaelyn is a plague and wants nothing to do with her :-/
That is so sweet and adorable! I wish my girls were like that... Autumn thinks Kaelyn is a plague and wants nothing to do with her :-/
Your babies are beautiful! I can see both you and Jeff in them! I love the pic of Hudson giving Laynie kisses!
Oh these are beautiful!
Post a Comment