Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playdate!

Laynie and I have been missing Kelli & Georgia lately!
We have tried for the last few weeks to get together but for one reason or another never could. This morning it finally worked out so we headed down to the childrens museum....as soon as we walked in we saw a little girl, there on a fieldtrip, who clearly had the flu and was waiting for a parent to come pick her up....Yeah, about that.

I try not to be the germ-freak/over-paranoid type of mother, but after just surviving the flu last month I was NOT ready for that again. We high-tailed it outta' there and headed to the gardens instead. It wasn't quite warm enough to be there but we still enjoyed ourselves and were just happy to be hangin out.

Of course, because it was chilly and windy the girls thought is best to play in the water :) We spent most of the time at the "great lakes" which is a really cool water-sculpture of the great lakes.  It is super educational and pretty interesting actually, but for the girls it was just a chance to spash around!










2 comments:

Brittany said...

These pictures make me cold! =)

Stacymay said...

Can I please be almost 2 and wear those fabulous pigtails on top of my head?