Monday, May 2, 2011

Let's try that again...

Sorry 'bout that last post!
I kept it open on our ottoman while the pics loaded but Laynie came along, added a few letters at the end and posted it for me. Oops! Here are the pics from Easter.  (yes, I know that was like, forever ago)

Playing outside before lunch











Huntin' for Eggs!

Layne and Aunt "Tay-tees" (Layne's version of Katie)


 Aunt "Hi-lay" and "Kucker"


 Aunt "Audy" and the nose picker...lovely.


Apparantly as Hailey becomes more adult-ish these two are morphing into twins...


 The Girls!



After lunch we decorated cookies.  Hail, Kate and Aud successfully made Easter egg looking ones while my mom and I made something a little more halloweenish.  It was then that I remembered this post and the vow I had taken to not decorate food with my sisters anymore.  Oh, I'm only teasing...I love them.




That's all for this post! Adios!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ha! Thanks for the closure...I figured the little lady had gotten to the last one, and I am loving the pictures- super cute!