Well, our colds from last weekend never really left.
Laynie had a fever for pretty much the whole week and
we are still not quite sleeping through the night.
Jeff started feeling sick last night as well so I figured
we all better make a treck to the doc before the weekend.
All three of us have strep throat.
We cancelled all our weekend plans (they were good ones too-dang) and are staying home to rest, drug ourselves with antibiotics, and watch a little more Team Umizoomi..cuz' man, that Purple Monkey Mission episode never gets old...even after 400 viewings. I kid.

2 comments:
This is awful! All three of you?! Shooooooot! Hope you guys are feeling better soon. Have you considered popping in a Wonder Pets? There's just something about singing ducks and hamsters (guinea pigs?) and turtles that never gets old to me. UmiZoomi, however, is dead to me already and I've never even seen it- the name alone makes me want to run in the other direction. =)
: ( AL I am so sorry! are you guys feeling any better??
Post a Comment