Playing dress up
Coloring
Basketball
(sorry..these are kinda' blurry)
We have also been working on a super exciting project!
Any guesses at what it is going to be...
More pics with a tutorial when we are finished!
Laynie and I leave for Florida tomorrow! I am super excited but feeling like I have alot to do between now and then. We are driving down with my parents, Hailey and Katie...a 24 hour drive. It's a good thing I like my family. :) This is Laynie's first big road trip! She has been to Kansas twice and Iowa a couple times (both 8-12 hour trips) but this is the first BIG one. We leave at 8 am and are hoping to make it to Nashville by dinner time. In Nasheville we will stay with my moms aunt and hopefully see some of the city! Then, Friday morning we will be on the road again! We are hoping to see the beach by Friday night :)
Poor Jeff will be stuck back in the cold.
As a thank you for his willingness to "take one for the team" I hope to post lottsa' pics while we are there. That way he can at least see the sunshine via our blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment