Oops! Meant to post this on Monday.
**************************************************
Last week my mom snapped some pics of Laynie and I..well, mostly of Laynie :-)
**************************************************
Last week my mom snapped some pics of Laynie and I..well, mostly of Laynie :-)
We used props and outfits from my great-grandmother, grandmother and mom so they have a lot of sentimental value. The dress Laynie wore was my moms when she was a baby and I can't wait to frame pics of them both in it!
I used some of the pics to make valentines for friends and family. It has been crafting central over here! I think my poor husband is ready to have our kitchen table back :-)
I used three different pictures to make the cards...
Option 1:
Option 2:
Option 3:
If you haven't received yours in the mail yet, sorry to ruin the surprise :-)
Last night we went to Kirk and Linda's for a valentine's dinner. Everyone but Jake was there and it was nice to see everyone. Laynie l-o-v-e-s playing with her cousins! She passed out her valentine's and opened a few gifts as well. Grandma Blackmore gave her the cutest pink raincoat! Of course Laynie loved it...because it was pink :-)
This morning we went for tea at nanny and papa's. Kate had the day off so she came up with my mom as well. We exchanged valentine's and gifts again and had a really good time. Since this was her second run at it, Laynie totally had it down. She gave everyone their card and then grinned while they "oohed and ahhed" over it. We stopped at the church on the way home to wish Aud a happy v-day!
Well, I am off to a yummy lasagna dinner with Laynie and Jeff!
Happy Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
OK. Here's the scoop. I can't push BC back because then the guilt of changing plans on the people who actually have the book read will set in, and I won't be able to sleep at night. HOWEVER, that being said, I would love to push it back so I could eat chocolate and visit Target this afternoon instead of reading. And then I would be able to eat your chocolate truffle cake which sounds too sophisticated and lovely to find itself on my kitchen counter. It would be a dream come true. I will dream of your truffle as I mourn the reality of having to finish this book in the next 48 hours.
Would you like me to see how much longer I can make this comment? Because I can be a woman of many words, and I am confident I could drag this thing on forever. I am craving Oreos today like a mad woman. Also, I have three closets in my house that are threatening to eat me if I don't do something about their monstrous state soon. I am just saying.
You are welcome over here with a chocolate truffle any time, for BC or for just catching up or for watching me clean my closets. But the show must go on Thursday. =( And I should probably stop procrastinating and go read. BOO!
Post a Comment