"Think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings"
I am thinking happy thoughts today and feel as though I just might fly away! There are always so many fun things to do aren't there? I am working on some super cute little valentine's for L's cousins and looking forward to time with both families tomorrow!
Here are my "happy thoughts", people and things that inspire me.
![]() |
| *photo from houzz.com |
![]() |
| *My sisters wedding |
![]() |
| *obsessed with this cardi from Ann Taylor Loft |
![]() |
| *Can't remember what sight this is from...oops. I think it was french maybe? Isn't it dar-ling?!? |
![]() |
| *My bestie and her sweet as sugar munchkin! |
![]() |
| *L's first birthday party |
![]() |
| *Photo from http://adashofhumblepie.blogspot.com/ . Honestly, the most inspiring blog I have ever seen. Sometimes when I don't feel like cleaning I go and check out her pics and it motivates me :-) ha! I know, Im a dork. |
![]() |
| *Can't remember again :( but those pillows kill me! |
![]() |
| *At the cottage July 2010 |
![]() |
Alright, I'm off ...
Hope you are all feeling as inspired as I am this weekend!










2 comments:
oh my gosh allison!!! WHO TOOK THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND LAYNIE!!! that is seriously SOO cute!!! I am obsessed!!! and that one of laynie on the bottom!!!!
I LOVE your blog makeover! The picture at the top of you and L is absolutely precious! :) I also love all your happy things, I might have to post something like this on my blog too!
Post a Comment