That is how things have been around here lately. CRAZY! BUSY!...but fun. Well, to be honest, there have been some not so fun moments. I would love to go back and recap the last two weeks but that is just not going to happen between now and Christmas :-) Soo....what's done is done, the past is the past...Onward March!
I am excited about the rest of this week! Or, I am trying to be excited about the rest of this week :-) Like I said, it has been a little crazy around here and I have fallen slightly (majorly) behind on Christmas prep! However, I am trying to keep that from gettin' to me.
Alright well, this is a short post because my Sister-in-law just called and is going to come stay with L so I can run and do some Christmas errands! Woo hoo! See? Things are looking up! :-)
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season instead of stressing about it!

1 comment:
umm...could L's outfit be any cuter? and I think I am going to need another month of December before Christmas if I am going to conquer my list of grand ambitions. I'm thinking I'm going to go your route and let it all go- onward march! =)
Post a Comment