Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things Once Hoped For..............

We all have things we hope for.  Things we dream of and pray will someday come to be. 
Hope is vital.  Hope keeps us from giving up.  Hope inspires, motivates, encourages and comforts us. 
Hope keeps us looking towards the future....

Sometimes, however, it is important to look back.  Sometimes you will discover that the things you now posess were once only hoped for. 

I hoped that a strong, Godly man would come along and sweep me off my feet....


and he did! In fact, I have received more than I could have hoped for in a husband. 

I hoped that when this dream of a man came along I would spend my days by his side and one day get to rock a sweet little baby to sleep....



and that sweet little baby is Laynie.  Although, not so little anymore :-)

Another thing I always hoped for was a cute little house with a white picket fence and.....



...well, we are workin' on it :-)

Anyways, I have been feeling so incredbly blessed lately and have been realizing that although there are always more things to hope for (and this is good) it is crucial that I enjoy every second of the blessings God has given me right now! I will be using this blog as a way to "scrapbook" all of the good times we have!

Hope you have a fabulous day enjoying the blessings God has given YOU!

 There is surely a future hope for you,
       and your hope will not be cut off.

                                                - Proverbs 23:18

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You did it! The format looks dazzling. =) Nice work. I hope you didn't have to cavewoman your way through Paint like me. =) Love the post and the pictures!!!

Jen said...

Allie,
How did I not know you had a blog??? I love it. I couldn't stop reading it. You are such an amazing mom, and I often wish we lived closer. Keep it up, you are doing a great job!